{WARGA FELDA}

WARGA FELDA Blog | Created By Www.BestTheme.Net

Senarai Blog Saya

felda trolak - Google Blog Search

Posted by Tanpa Nama

felda trolak - Google Blog Search


Sorry We're Full! | www.nazriarshad.com | A Dot Com Life

Posted: 24 Feb 2012 09:01 PM PST

Posted by Nazri Arshad on February 25th, 2012

Sorry sir, we're full for today. All rooms are fully booked! That is the answer I got from hotel and homestay owners around Sungkai, Slim River and Trolak. All mountain bikers start crowding the area for Felda MTB 2012 jamboree. The registration will start today and the flag off tomorrow.

I'm on my way to the place where the first time in my life I can see almost 1000 mountain bikers gathered at one time. I will be meeting a friend of mine, Izzudin at Rawang RnR at 2.30 pm. From there, we will be driving along the North-South highway to Felda Residence Trolak for the registration.

Let rocks the game dude!!

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Raja Alias

Segamat

Kuantan

G. Musang

Trolak

J. Bahru

Terengganu

Mempaga

A. Setar

Jengka

Sahabat